Fixed and Mobile Telecom Management Industry Excellence Award Finalists Announced by AOTMPPublished: January 22, 2013
INDIANAPOLIS - AOTMP today announced the finalists for its annual Industry Excellence Awards, recognizing outstanding performance in the field of fixed and mobile telecom environment management. Winners will be announced on February 12, 2013, during an awards ceremony held in conjunction with the AOTMP 2013 Conference in Orlando, Florida.
An AOTMP panel of judges determined finalists in the following three (3) different categories.
Global TEM/WMM Excellence is awarded to an organization that has demonstrated outstanding performance to achieve significant success in the implementation of global fixed and mobile telecom management. Finalists include Johnson Controls, Inc. nominated by MDSL and Siemens Enterprise Communications Inc. nominated by Ezwim.
Fixed & Mobile Business Excellence is awarded to an organization that has demonstrated outstanding performance to achieve significant success in the overall financial and operational impact of their fixed and mobile business environment. Finalists include GameStop nominated by Ecova and Teledyne nominated by Comview.
Wireless Mobility Excellence is awarded to an organization that has demonstrated outstanding performance to achieve significant success in addressing business requirements, promoting innovation and improving their engagement in wireless mobility management. Finalists include Dollar General nominated by G-Squared Wireless LLC and Ford Motor Company nominated by MOBI Wireless Management.
“Congratulations to our finalists,” said CEO Tim Lybrook. “These enterprises embody a commitment to excellence in creating telecom environments that exceed technical, financial and operational objectives, ultimately driving sustainable results.”
AOTMP, headquartered in Indianapolis, IN, is a leading authority on driving efficiency and performance into enterprise fixed & mobile telecom environments. AOTMP's proprietary framework, methodologies and industry best practices bring a unique and disciplined approach that delivers significant and measurable improvement in financial and operational efficiency to our clients and current telecom expense management and wireless mobility management programs. From Fortune 50, small & medium business, to public sector markets and industry suppliers, organizations seeking to reach peak performance turn to AOTMP's industry thought leaders, global knowledge, proprietary performance index, certification programs and unparalleled benchmarking data for a complete fixed & mobile telecom environment management approach. For more information, visit www.aotmp.com.
- May 09, 2013G-Squared Wireless to Participate in the AOTMP Efficiency First® Solution Certification Program
- Apr 30, 2013AOTMP Seeks Customer Satisfaction Ratings to Capture Independent Data on Telecom Vendors
- Apr 11, 2013AOTMP Announces Efficiency First® Telecommunications Vendor Directory
- Mar 14, 2013IBM Professional Completes AOTMP University Master Certficiation
- Mar 07, 2013Accenture Systems Analyst Completes AOTMP University Master Certification
- Mar 05, 2013AOTMP Vice President Named to Co-Chair CompTIA Telecom Advisory Council
- Feb 18, 2013Industry Excellence Awards Winners Announced
- Feb 07, 2013MOBI Wireless Management to Participate in the AOTMP Efficiency First® Solution Certification Program
- Jan 22, 2013Fixed and Mobile Telecom Management Industry Excellence Award Finalists Announced by AOTMP
- Jan 08, 2013CTEMS® Board of Directors Appoints Four New Board Members