AOTMP launches bi-monthly Executive Brief Series, aiding senior leadership to leverage their fixed and mobile environment to drive business resultsPublished: August 14, 2012
INDIANAPOLIS -AOTMP, the leading authority on driving efficiency and performance into fixed and mobile telecom environments, is excited to launch the Executive Brief Series, with its first brief, “Five Things Every Executive Needs to Know About Mobility”.
With upcoming briefs ranging from “Fixed & Mobile Business Analytics” to “Developing a Viable Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) Strategy for Your Business” to “Maturing Service Delivery Practices that Drive Business Growth”, AOTMP’s Executive Brief Series will provide senior management with high-level insight into fixed and mobile telecommunication management strategies.
“The Executive Brief Series, will aid decision-makers in understanding how to align their fixed and mobile telecommunication environment to better support business objectives,” said AOTMP’s CEO Tim Lybrook. “Readership of the series will learn to identify opportunities to increase the value of fixed and mobile environment contributions towards business results, which will increase competitive advantage, drive revenue growth and improve profitability.”
As with all AOTMP publications, the Executive Brief Series will be published in the AOTMP Telecom Management Information Portal, the industry’s most comprehensive, cloud-based collection of telecom management data points, KPI’s, efficiency metrics, competitor comparisons, research, guides, templates, publications and related information.
AOTMP, headquartered in Indianapolis, IN, is a leading authority on driving efficiency and performance into enterprise fixed & mobile telecom environments. AOTMP's proprietary framework, methodologies and industry best practices bring a unique and disciplined approach that delivers significant and measurable improvement in financial and operational efficiency to our clients and current telecom expense management and wireless mobility management programs. From Fortune 50, small & medium business, to public sector markets and industry suppliers, organizations seeking to reach peak performance turn to AOTMP's industry thought leaders, global knowledge, proprietary performance index, certification programs and unparalleled benchmarking data for a complete fixed & mobile telecom environment management approach. For more information, visit www.aotmp.com.
- May 28, 2013Comview Corporation Pursues AOTMP Efficiency First® Solution Certification
- May 09, 2013G-Squared Wireless to Participate in the AOTMP Efficiency First® Solution Certification Program
- Apr 30, 2013AOTMP Seeks Customer Satisfaction Ratings to Capture Independent Data on Telecom Vendors
- Apr 11, 2013AOTMP Announces Efficiency First® Telecommunications Vendor Directory
- Mar 14, 2013IBM Professional Completes AOTMP University Master Certficiation
- Mar 07, 2013Accenture Systems Analyst Completes AOTMP University Master Certification
- Mar 05, 2013AOTMP Vice President Named to Co-Chair CompTIA Telecom Advisory Council
- Feb 18, 2013Industry Excellence Awards Winners Announced
- Feb 07, 2013MOBI Wireless Management to Participate in the AOTMP Efficiency First® Solution Certification Program
- Jan 22, 2013Fixed and Mobile Telecom Management Industry Excellence Award Finalists Announced by AOTMP