Fixed and Mobile Telecom Management Industry Excellence Award Finalists Announced by AOTMPPublished: January 22, 2013
INDIANAPOLIS - AOTMP today announced the finalists for its annual Industry Excellence Awards, recognizing outstanding performance in the field of fixed and mobile telecom environment management. Winners will be announced on February 12, 2013, during an awards ceremony held in conjunction with the AOTMP 2013 Conference in Orlando, Florida.
An AOTMP panel of judges determined finalists in the following three (3) different categories.
Global TEM/WMM Excellence is awarded to an organization that has demonstrated outstanding performance to achieve significant success in the implementation of global fixed and mobile telecom management. Finalists include Johnson Controls, Inc. nominated by MDSL and Siemens Enterprise Communications Inc. nominated by Ezwim.
Fixed & Mobile Business Excellence is awarded to an organization that has demonstrated outstanding performance to achieve significant success in the overall financial and operational impact of their fixed and mobile business environment. Finalists include GameStop nominated by Ecova and Teledyne nominated by Comview.
Wireless Mobility Excellence is awarded to an organization that has demonstrated outstanding performance to achieve significant success in addressing business requirements, promoting innovation and improving their engagement in wireless mobility management. Finalists include Dollar General nominated by G-Squared Wireless LLC and Ford Motor Company nominated by MOBI Wireless Management.
“Congratulations to our finalists,” said CEO Tim Lybrook. “These enterprises embody a commitment to excellence in creating telecom environments that exceed technical, financial and operational objectives, ultimately driving sustainable results.”
AOTMP, headquartered in Indianapolis, IN, is a leading authority on driving efficiency and performance into enterprise fixed & mobile telecom environments. AOTMP's proprietary framework, methodologies and industry best practices bring a unique and disciplined approach that delivers significant and measurable improvement in financial and operational efficiency to our clients and current telecom expense management and wireless mobility management programs. From Fortune 50, small & medium business, to public sector markets and industry suppliers, organizations seeking to reach peak performance turn to AOTMP's industry thought leaders, global knowledge, proprietary performance index, certification programs and unparalleled benchmarking data for a complete fixed & mobile telecom environment management approach. For more information, visit www.aotmp.com.
- Dec 10, 2013Industry Alert: Movero, PINNACLE and Veramark Merge, Calero Software Launched
- Oct 14, 2013G-Squared Wireless Earns AOTMP Efficiency First® Solution Certification
- Oct 07, 2013AOTMP Announces New Research Publication Series
- Sep 26, 2013Granite Pursues AOTMP Efficiency First® Solution Certification
- Sep 24, 2013AOTMP Announces Education Track Courses for the Upcoming Fixed and Mobile Telecom Management Conference
- Sep 17, 2013MOBI Wireless Management Earns AOTMP Efficiency First® Solution Certification
- Aug 12, 2013Educational Sessions Announced for AOTMP’s Upcoming Conference
- Aug 02, 2013Registration Period Launches for AOTMP’s 2014 Fixed and Mobile Telecom Management Conference: Transforming Telecom Through Efficiency First®
- Jul 10, 2013AOTMP Announces the Expansion and Transformation of its Annual Fixed and Mobile Telecom Management Conference
- Jun 20, 2013MDSL Targets AOTMP Efficiency First® Solution Certification