The Business Analytics Program will help you understand how well your fixed and mobile telecom environment is aligned to support business objectives. It identifies opportunities to increase the value of fixed and mobile environment contributions towards achieving business results, as well as solutions for overcoming challenges.
Performance is measured using key performance indicators (KPIs) and custom dashboards created to address your specific objectives. KPI performance is tracked over time, allowing you to compare your performance to competitors and industry averages. Severe and moderate performance gaps, as well as areas of outstanding performance, are monitored and guidance for closing performance gaps is provided.
After a detailed analysis of your organization's business needs and your fixed and mobile telecom environment's performance are completed, AOTMP will provide recommendations and observations to increase your competitive advantage, drive revenue growth and improve profitability.
The Business Analytics Program considers all departments and roles to provide your executives, finance department, business unit owners and telecom operations staff with unique, direct benefits.
- Baseline Environment Discovery – Identify tactical and strategic performance elements across your environment
- Baseline Business Discovery – Identify business objectives and performance targets
- Calculation & Scoring – Calculate dashboard KPIs, compare KPIs to competitors and analyze KPIs against business objectives
- Performance Gap Analysis – Evaluate performance gaps and provide related recommendations based on a Performance Index Rating, 8 Business Efficiency Ratings, 16 Fixed and Mobile Efficiency Ratings and 80 Focus Area Ratings to target business gains
- Scorecard, KPI & Dashboard Deliverables – Benefit from performance ratings, KPIs, dashboards, analysis and insight from AOTMP Efficiency First® Experts
- Recommendations Deliverables – Receive recommendations for increasing efficiency, increasing business value and optimizing service-to-cost performance from each scoring and gap analysis cycle, delivered via a recommendations roadmap prioritized by business value, cost, level of effort and risk
- Monthly Discovery – Capture telecom environment and business data
- Experts – Performance and efficiency improvement insight delivered by AOTMP Efficiency First® Experts
Learn more about the Business Analytics Program by completing the below form.