Numerous organizations across the globe are building catalogs to validate billing and service accuracy. However, few can support invoice-to-contract or invoice-to-tariff audit process initiatives because they lack a clear plan and strategy.
This course features the most common considerations, expert guidance, and real-world examples to properly conduct invoice-to-contract and invoice-to-tariff audit processes and overcome your obstacles.
Benefits for Enterprises:
- Determine the most common audit process mistakes made
- Understand peer challenges as it relates to invoice-to-contract and invoice-to-tariff audits
- Mitigate risk by incorporating invoice-to-contract and invoice-to-tarrif audit best practices
Benefits for Vendors:
- Understand the most common invoice-to-contract and invoice-to-tariff audit mistakes made
- Incorporate best practices within your implementation processes
- Use report as sales and marketing collateral