Numerous organizations across the globe are establishing a Center of Excellence (CoE) technology management model. However, few are prepared to support CoE development initiatives because they lack a clear plan and strategy.
This course highlights the most common considerations for CoE development and features expert guidance for overcoming your obstacles.
Benefits for Enterprises:
- Determine the most common CoE establishment mistakes made
- Understand peer challenges as it relates to CoE establishment
- Mitigate risk by incorporating CoE establishment best practices
Benefits for Vendors:
- Understand the most common CoE establishment mistakes made
- Incorporate best practices within your implementation processes
- Use report as sales and marketing collateral