Numerous organizations across the globe are interpreting Customer Service Records (CSRs). However, few are prepared to support these CSR interpretation initiatives because they lack a clear plan and strategy.
This course highlights the most common considerations for CSR interpretation and features expert guidance for overcoming your obstacles.
Benefits for Enterprises:
- Determine the most common CSR analysis mistakes made
- Understand peer challenges as it relates to CSR analysis
- Mitigate risk by incorporating CSR analysis best practices
Benefits for Vendors:
- Understand the most common CSR analysis mistakes made
- Incorporate best practices within your implementation processes
- Use report as sales and marketing collateral