Efficiency First® Framework 2020 defines Project Management as the practice of establishing telecom, mobility, and IT project objectives, plans, teams, timelines, and controls and owning results.
The certification exam verifies Project Management Specialist candidates are able to accurately:
- Identify guiding principles of the Project Management Practice Area.
- Determine potential sources and systems of data related to the Project Management Practice Area.
- Identify continuous improvement approach elements for the Project Management Practice Area.
- Describe process development considerations related to the Project Management Practice Area.
- Recognize best practices related to the Project Management Practice Area.
- Demonstrate knowledge required to effectively execute within a Project Management Practice.
Includes eleven (11) courses (listed below) and one (1) Project Management Specialist Certification Exam.
(BCT) Developing a Business Case for TEM Programs
(EPM) Efficiency First® Framework: Project Management Core Activity
(IBP) Implementing a BYOD Program
(IOT) IoT Deployment for Enterprise Verticals
(ISW) Implementing SD-WAN for your Enterprise
(PSW) Creating the Perfect Statement of Work (SOW) for Telecom Projects
(PUC) How to Plan a Unified Communications Migration
(PVM) Project Managing a VoIP Migration
(SDW) Key Considerations for SD-WAN Migrations
(TEM) Developing a Telecom Expense Management Plan
(TPM) Telecom Project Management